We pride ourselves on our flexible and inclusive, two-bedroom, ground floor apartment that offers bespoke accommodation for all, no matter your requirements. From wide, level, access across the whole property for our guests with wheelchairs; to our high-contrast doorways for those who are partially sighted – The Quarters can be a home for everyone.
Here are just a few of the features The Quarters offers:
Private Car Park – Off-road, with unobstructed access to the apartment, via a concrete ramp.
Garden – Flat access to the lawned area by our relaxing stream.
Kitchen – Two wheelchair access points, including the sink; Kitchen wide enough to turn chair with ease.
Bathroom – Spacious Wet room shower with a selection of grab rails, and raised toilet with rails. Non slip tiles. Corner bath. Bathroom is accessed from the corridor.
Sitting/Dining room – Flexible furniture with a selection of seating options. Dining table accessible for guests with wheelchairs, please contact for exact dimensions.
Bedrooms – All beds hoist accessible
- Extra width doorways
- Colour contrast of doors and doorways for partially sighted visitors
- Sockets and switches at 1 metre high
- Hardwood or tiled floors throughout, good for ease of wheelchair use, and no rugs mats- good for all!
- We do not provide hoists however these can be hired locally
- Central heating is controlled via each room radiator- ensuring comfort, there is also a central thermostat